Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using this site, click Send Email to read the terms and respond with all applicable laws and rules.
The bana.pt online store guarantees the confidential treatment, and security, of all information to our customers.
All data has been collected by our website and is exclusively for commercial use of our company, and in any of its data made available to third parties.
The customer, through the website or through any other form of contact, can gain access to your personal data and the possibility of updating them. Downloads from the date of data from the reports.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website. The material on this Site is protected by law.
OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
The website, the User agrees to: provide correct, current and complete information when registering on this Website; keep your password and ID; keep your information; All access risks are not authorized for the information.
The user has a unique responsibility of protection, backup and ability to use the link of this site. The user of this site is only authorized to make use of the spectacles present here for the fins. The publication, reproduction, or distribution of the same seminar for the same as a previous preview of BANA is expressly prohibited.
Bana reserves the right to prosecute the perpetrators of any form of unauthorized access to the website of this Website. By using this site, the User is expressly indicated as Usage Alias.
1. It is not necessary to register to have access to the information contained in the site; However, the specific areas where your registration is requested, in order to access.
USING THE SITE
2. print and download from this site, provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without the written permission of publication.
1. All steps will be taken to ensure that this site is always available and operational. However, this type of information can not be included on technical grounds, nor can it be imputed to any liability.
2. Whenever possible, notice will be given about the future temporal availability related to maintenance, but there is no obligation on our part to provide information. Information left by users
Clandestones of NBM with e · though, with the following: (a) which may not have been all necessary legal authorizations; (b) which are discriminatory, obscene, emissive, defamatory, inciting racial hatred, breach of secrecy or privacy, which may be a nuisance to third parties, conforming or constituting criminal civil liability or any other form that is contrary to Portuguese law; (c) that are more detrimental to the normal functioning of the site such as computer viruses, critical data or any other potentially harmful software.
5. We will cooperate fully with the decision-making by law or by court orders, requiring us to disclose it or other data information or persons that violate the provisions of point 4, in the course of the use of this site.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
1. On this site there are links to third party sites. Providing a link to a particular site does not mean that it is approved by Bana.
Using any of the links corresponding to third party websites will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. Any user who wishes to share links to and from this site has the right to do so provided that under the following conditions: (a) Not to imply that Bana endorses the products or services of another entity, unless agreed in writing; (b) Do not misrepresent your position towards the site; and (c) not share any links or links that may contain offensive or controversial content or that infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
3. By placing links that violate the provisions of clause 5.2, will be subject to compensation for any loss or damage suffered by this site, which derive from the placement of said link (s).
1. Every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained on this site is always correct and up-to-date; however, we will not be able to guarantee the most up-to-date information at all times.
2. All information contained on this site is provided without any guarantee and it is the responsibility of the user of the site to use it according to its own responsibility criteria.
3. The information contained in this site reflects the opinion of the author, serving solely for general informational purposes. They are not intended as a means of diagnosis, cure or prevention of any disease, nor constitute a method of treatment or a substitute for medical advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of a health professional about any clinical condition.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using this website.